Wednesday, September 29, 2010

10 Things: Gratitude

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. Philippians 4:12

I wish this were true for me. I am struggling today and not feeling very content. So this is an exercise in gratitude.
10 things
I am grateful for:

1. A simple breakfast of oatmeal with dried fruit and walnuts.

2. A brisk walk in the woods.

3. Grandbaby love.

4. Clean, warm water to shower in.

5. Chamomile tea with honey.

6. Children who love and support me, no matter what.

7. A couple of good friends whom I can share even the ugly stuff with.

8. Opportunities to be creative.

9. Prayer.

10. God's unconditional love.

No comments:

Post a Comment