Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Beautiful Things






I am a child of God, saved by His amazing Grace, given freely out of His love for me.

I don't deserve it. I am far from perfect. I am broken, lost, unworthy. I've made a mess of my life time and time again. I've fallen so many times and have been unfaithful to the only One who has always been faithful to me.

Yet, He lifts me up again and again. He welcomes me back with arms wide open, cleans me up, helps me find my way, and loves me like there's no tomorrow.

Grace. Given freely, undeserving. Amazing.

It's there for all of us, wherever we are in life. We can come just as we are. We don't have to wait until we get our lives cleaned up. He wants us to let Him do the cleaning, allowing Him to bring healing.

I'm feeling so grateful for this unconditional love tonight. Thankful that even with all my weaknesses, I know He still loves me and will still make something beautiful out of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment