Friday, February 6, 2009

Prayers welcome

I'm sending out this prayer request to all those who believe in miraculous healing and who are willing to pray with me.

Last week, my husband noticed a sudden change in the vision of his right eye. After a couple of doctors visits and several tests, we now know that he has had a "stroke" to the optic nerve in his right eye, anterior ischemic optic neuropathy. As of today, he has only a small amount of upper peripheral vision left in that eye and we are told there is no treatment. We can only hope that the swelling in his optic nerve will go down, that the blood flow will be restored with time, but this will be a matter of prayer and not a medical cure.

I appreciate all who are willing to pray with me.

7 comments:

  1. Indeed ... prayers, healing and loving intentions are on their way ...

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    This is my first time on your blog.
    I hope your husband's eye condition get better. Praying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely.

    be sure to update us when you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pearl, I'm a bit late finding out but I will pray for healing. So sorry this happened to him. Our senses over time can compensate quite a lot for deficiencies in one, so all is not lost. I am hoping he can master this adjustment. A friend's husband has bells palsey and it has done similar to his eye. He handles things fine tho it took him awhile. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete